Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Almost Paradise

I'm still trying to catch up on blogging about my latest trips, but there are a lot of pictures to go through and edit. So in the meantime, I'm bloggin' about what a great day it was (still is) today.


My friend Cheri came over to play. We ended up painting birdhouses
(that I bought months ago and never got around to painting with the girls).

And by the way I take no responsibility for my girls outfits. I shouldn't have to remind you that they dress themselves and they decided that even thought it was 68+ degrees outside, they still wanted to wear their "long pants/shirt plus winter boots-combo", instead of shorts & a t-shirt. What a bunch of weirdos!





Can you tell who's belongs to who?

Let me give you a hint.....just pop on over to Cheri's blog and you'll see which one made the best house! She's so darn talented, it makes me sick!



Today was also the perfect day to give "Freida" a bath. She desperately needed it.

(And YES I name my cars. My dearly departed Caroline was my first.......*tear)


What a beautiful day! Thanks Cheri for makin' it extra special.
(and for putting up with my 80's Mega Mix and my wonderful purposely off-key singing!)


By the way today's title was brought to you by the song by Heart; Courtesy of my 80's Mega Mix.

6 comments:

The Damsel In Dis Dress said...

Hey, neat blog! Thanks for putting up my button...I really appreciate it.

Suze said...

Hey thanks!....and it was MY pleasure ;)

Lee said...

Yeah, that looks like a car you would drive! ;) hey I have a bloggy now!

Lee said...

Suze, it's finallyblogging2010.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Everyone I know names their cars too. It just has to be done.

I'm stopping by from SITS to say hello.

Suze said...

Oh good I'm not such a nerd after all. It's all the others who DON'T that are the weirdos!

Thanks for the comment hotpants!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews