Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Monday, October 6, 2008

Spammer Suze!

So I tried mass emailing most of my contacts today to tell them of our move and to update them of our new address and phone number and such; as well as a quick update on our family.....the typical "mass email".

Written

Done

Pressed Send

Error: You know too many people and cannot send this email to more than 50 people at a time!

Woa SORRY Dude!

No problem. I'll just make 3 separate emails and max out my limit of sendees on each one and send them separately.

First 50 contacts on my list. Check.

Press Send.

WOO HOO! The first transport is away (yay!)

Next 50 contacts on my list.

ERROR! You have reached a limit for sending mail. Learn More.

In an effort to fight spam and prevent abuse, Google will temporarily disable your account if you send a message to more than 500 recipients or if you send a large number of undeliverable messages.

Well that's odd....I only sent it to 50 people......and none of them came back undeliverable. StOOpid Google.

In short, we presume because you can't possibly be that popular and know that many people that we AUTOMATICALLY assume you're SPAMMING PEOPLE!

That's right everyone! The truth comes out. I am a spammer. I spam you with my updates and "family news". What's going on in our life. LIKE YOU WANNA KNOW! Who am I kidding?

Oh well. For those of you honestly and truthfully hurt that you have yet to receive your "spam mail".....just wait for it.....another 24 hours and I can send it to my next round of 50 recipients!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

6 comments:

tonksfam said...

You keep 150 people updated on your life? My goodness, girl! No wonder you started a blog!!!

Suze said...

Unfortunately yes. I didn't mention that it wasn't everyone on my contact list. I ommitted 130 more people.

Not that I'm sitting here BRAGGING how many people I have on my contacts list. I'm actually blessed to have so many friends, yet it's so hard to keep in contact with them all.....hence why I hate mass emailing....hence the blog......although having to keep this blog private for a time has kept the readers down to a max 100. Sucks. Anyways....

In other news...Dan and I are starting a family blog soon so he can feel like it's his too, instead of just "Suze's Newz". I'm just glad I got him hooked on Blogging. Hmph....sounds like a slogan:

"Hooked On Blogging worked for me!"

Sarah said...

I'm looking forward to your spam, but I'm begging you not to offer to enlrg my pinis.

Also, I tried to stalk your blog, but it didn't work. I guess maybe because it's private?

Suze said...

I don't know why that would be, but I'm making my blog un-private soon so you can officially be a stalker.

Muwhahahahahahaha!

Suze said...

Oh and are you sure you don't want me to enlrg yr pnis? It's only a one time fee of $49.99 it's ALL NATURAL. Safe and chemical free! No HORMONES!

Ah C'mon live a little!

Sarah said...

I love my pinis the way it is even though I don't know what a pinis is. But I would love to give you $49.99 for some other product. Like pectoral implants.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews