Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Quirk, Quirky, Quirkiness

It's because I'm weak and I give into peer pressure easily. Thanks a lot Debi!

I got tagged, so I HAVE to do this....it's the law of blogging!


The Rules:

  • Link the person(s) who tagged you

  • Mention the rules on your blog

  • Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

  • Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

  • Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged


So here goes...


  1. I can't stand toothpaste lingering in my mouth so after I brush my teeth I have to spit the saliva from my mouth for at least 5-10 minutes after I've brushed. I can't swallow knowing I may have even a hint of toothpaste left in my mouth. It's just gross.

  2. I'm a Water-aholic and I carry a water bottle around with me everywhere and I've even turned my daughters into water-aholics too. (I even bought them their own water bottles that match mine and they carry them everywhere). I can't help it...I just love water and I love to stay hydrated.

  3. I love to sing....okay that's not a quirk, but the quirkiness about it is, that I will sing in public, no big deal at all....anytime, anywhere.....but when it comes to singing in front of my husband....NO WAY! I'm to shy, too chicken....you name it. I don't know what it is, I just can't.

  4. I drum. Whether it's with my hands, nails whatever I like to either keep a beat to the music in my head, in the car, in a store...wherever I may be. I just like to drum. I almost wanted to be a drummer and I was going to take drum lessons and I even bought drum sticks......yeah, that lasted long!

  5. I pick at my eyelashes. Especially if they itch. I pull them out of their follicles (only if their dead already) and although it sounds gross, it feels SO GOOD!

  6. .....and because I can't think of another one.....this one's for all you American's out there....I say "EH".......Yup! I do. Can't help it. It's a Canadian thing.


Tag! You're it! Now you HAVE to do this.... Tricia, Jacki, Angie, Erin, Danette, & Sarah!


1 comment:

Debbi said...

1) yep, that IS weird. I have things that I continually spit out of my mouth, but not toothpaste! LOL

2) That's a good-for-you quirk!

3) Wow. Dan's NEVER heard you sing? That's weird.

4) I actually DID take drumming lessons. You really ARE cool as me! ;)

5) mm, I do that. It does feel good. Bite me to those unpickers. LOL

6) I don't say it much, but once in a while.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews