Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Friday, April 4, 2008

Big Bang Theory is now Available on CD!

Most of you know that I'm a huge Shaun Barrowes fan. I'm not only a fan, but I'm a friend and so this is my way of giving a bit of promo/advertising on my blog about him. All I can say is that getting "kicked off" American Idol was the best thing that ever happend to him. I still don't know what ever possesed him to go on that stupid show anyways. He didn't need it. Like I always tell people....(and this is a quote!)

"He's got more talent in his little finger than Michael Bublé has in his entire body!....and don't get me wrong, I love Michael Bublé!"

Seriously remember the name Shaun Barrowes, cause he's going to be a legend someday. At least in my heart he already is!

Anyways his CD is finally available to the rest of the world for purchase! I've had the fortunate priveliage (thanks to Shaun) to have had it for months now and have probably worn out my copy! It is beyond what I expected for his first major album and I'm very pleased with his work. My absolute favorite song on there is Hop Skip and a Jump. Anyways get your copy now! You can download it, or buy the CD. If you buy multiple copies you get 40% off too.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/barrowes5

I've already bought 4 copies....(and it won't be the last!) What'chyoo waitin' for, eh!?

You can also visit his website: http://www.shaunbarrowes.com/
or MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/shaunbarrowes


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews