Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Perfect Day

I love to see the temple, especially in the Spring, when all of the beautiful flowers are out and the sun is shining. Today was one of those days. An absolute perfect day for weather and lucky for me I got to go to the temple today. Not once, but twice! It was almost going to be 3 times, but then that woulda been an overkill for me.

I went at noon for an hour or so (I went with Dan later in the evening) and I brought along my camera, cause I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some photos of the gorgeous landscape that the temple grounds provide. I was able to show my friend Karen some new "perfect spots to take photos" that even she didn't know of, and she's lived here longer than I have. After that she left me to my serenity and private photo shoot and it was just me, my camera and the beauties around me.

For the beauty of the earth! For the beauty of the skies! For the love which
from our birth, over and around us lies. Lord of all, to Thee we raise, this our
hymn of grateful praise!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews