Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Woke Up At 1am And Couldn't Go Back To Sleep....

....so therefore, I'm bored outta my mind! So what to I do? What I do everyday and find my entertainment on other people's blogs. The other day Tricia posted this and so since I copy most things from her (what can I say, she's more interesting than I am) here it goes on my blog:

4 Things about me you may not have known, In eight categories. (Knowing me, I filled in more details than normal people would)


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Age 14-Dishwasher at Bino's Restaurant (lasted 2 days....I was subbing for someone, it's not cause I sucked)
2. Age 16-Ice Cream Treat Maker at Dairy Queen (although I called it....and still do....the Dirty Queen)
3. Age 18 & 19-Cashier/Stock replenisher at Regal Greetings & Gifts
4. Age 19-27-Hairstylist at 3 different salons (only 2 were the same, but changed ownerships while I worked there)


B) Four places I have lived:
1. Vancouver BC, Canada (lived there 2 different times in my life)
2. Langley BC, Canada (lived there several different times in my life as well)
3. Cloverdale BC, Canada (again, twice in my life)
4. Abbotsford BC, Canada (and, yet again, twice in my life)

*and now I have to explain why I say 2 times or several times, cause some of you are going, "whatever Susan". No really. You see I was born in Vancouver and lived there unitl I was about 3 or 4 and then we moved to Langley. We lived there until I was almost 9 and then moved back to Vancouver. Then from there we moved back to Langley when I was turning 15. Then after that I moved out on my own at 22 to Cloverdale, but then that only lasted 3 months and then moved back to Langley (my roomate only lasted 3 months, not me living on my own) with my parents. Then a year or so later I moved back to Cloverdale with more roomates, then a couple years later, moved with different roomates to Abbotsford. Lived there for a couple of years and then decided to move back home to Langley. Met Dan, got married and moved back to Abbotsford. THERE, you see? The timeline that is my living situation. And you doubted me.....how dare you.


C) Four TV SHOWS I love to Watch: (well we technically don't watch TV, cause we don't have cable, but we sometimes watch DVD's of shows and so these are my favorites out of those)
1. Stargate SG-1
2. The King of Queens
3. Fraiser
4. M*A*S*H

D) Four places I have been on vacation (Okay, here's where I get lame, cause I've never really been anywhere exciting on vacation. So please do all your laughing and mocking in the privacy of your own home please. I did DESPERATELY want to go to Hawaii this year, but now that plan is toast. Unless we miraculasly get some $$ somewhere, it ain't ever happenin' this year. But we'll try agian next year)

1. Vancouver WA (to visit my "American" Grandparents and family almost every year since I was born)
2. Montevideo, Uruguay, South America (okay so this is the only one that sounds real, but I was like 8 and I don't remember much)
3. Salt Lake City UT (Now this was my first actual real vacation that I took on my own w/o 'rents, so it was actually kinda cool....girls road trip!)
4. Calgary Alberta Canada and I'll add Edmonton Canada here too (I've only ever gone there to visit my friend Sara, -oops sorry! and Craiggers too!- and I've been there many times.....okay so I've been to Alberta exactly 6 times in my life and that includes going as a baby to be sealed to my parents in the Cardston Alberta LDS temple, as well as visiting Sara, Craiggers and going to Lethbridge for Jill's wedding too, plus going there recently with Dan for his work. Wow, I guess I have been there a lot.

*But there you have my pretty lame list of vacations. Can you see why I'm DESPERATE to go somewhere exotic? Next year Susan...be patient.


E) Four foods I like:
1. Steak (Filet Minon is my fave. Cooked Medium. Mmmmm Steak)
2. SUSHI-and by Sushi I mean-All You Can Eat Japanese food- but plain old California rolls will do in a pinch when I'm feeling the itch for it. Hmm.....now I'm craving it. It's too bad there aren't any places open at 3 in the morning. I mean there's 24 Supermarkets, but darn it, no 24 hour Sushi retaurants.....hmmm? Sounds like a good business venture to me? Nah! It would only work in Vancouver!
3. Canadian Chinese food (Ask me why it's different than down here. I can go on and on about the differences!)
*Okay now I'm hungry. I'll quickly list the next one so I can go on
4. Dark Chocolate (I used to be a huge White Chocolate fan, but now I'm SOOO into the Dark. I'm ESPECIALLY addicted to the one from Purdy's and I'll be getting some hopefully soon from Sara, if I'm lucky!)


F) Four places where I would rather be right now:
1. In my bed sleeping!!!!!!!! (Tricia put the exact same thing-How ironic)
2. In Hawaii with Dan
3. Camping with Dan (see I've caught the bug-no pun intended. I'm already planning our next trips. If anybody wants to go with us, you'll have to let us know in advance!)
4. In Hawaii with Dan (oops, did I just put that twice? Hmm....must be tired. Dan knows I'm not the "Subtle Queen"- everyone knows I'm the "Drama Queen"!


G) Four Hobbies or Games I enjoy:
1. Blogging (that's a DOYE!)
2. Photography-which also includes framing art/photos that I've taken and putting them on my walls-which also includes buying cheap frames on clearance or wherever and then repainting them to how I want them. If you read my 101 Things About Me blog, you'll know I like to decorate on a dime. I'm cheap remember?
3. Parcheesi, Guillotine & Killer Bunnies (3 games Dan and I play on a regular basis. They're SO much fun!!!)
4. Cooking & Baking (I really do love to cook and bake. I put it as a hobby only cause most times it doesn't feel like a chore, especially if we have people over or if I'm experimenting or trying a new recipe. I just love to do it.)


H) Top four moments of my life:
1. Being married to Dan in the LDS temple for ETERNITY!
2. Having BOTH my dad & MOM as well as both my grandma & GRANDPA there in the sealing room. Something I NEVER in my life would've thought was ever going to be possible the day I would be married. (I still tear up thinking about it)
3. The first time I went to the temple for my Endowments. 6 years ago tomorrow!
4. The day I was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints when I was 8 years old....actually I take that back. It was more likely the moments of coming back to the Church when I was about 19 after years of inactivity and then being fully converted when I was about 23. That was more important & more significant.

I) Four friends I think will respond: (I'm copying Tricia, cause I think I'm going to try that sleeping thing again!)
1. Someone who is bored
2. Someone who can't think of what to blog today
3. Someone who loves SUSHI
4. Someone who likes to blog about themselves


Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then post on your blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews