Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm 2 Years Old!!!

It's been officially OVER two years since I started blogging. YAY ME! I've had over seven thousand visits to my site. Thanks to all of my fans and friends who visit this site on a daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly basis. I know I totally suck at writing on here lately, but I will try and fill in the blanks soon. I've got so much to write about, but so little time!

Anyways I hope you'll celebrate my two years with me, by having that dessert that you passed on, or that extra piece slice of pizza that you ccertainly can't have, cause you're on a diet. Whatever man! It's my two years birthday! Celebrate good times, COME ON! Let's celebrate....it's alright.

Wait....isn't that a song?.........no.......no........I don't think it is.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews