Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Honorable Mention

So, Dan's upset cause he thought the Spider we chased around in our bedroom for about 15 minutes on Sunday night after the "Fire" incident, would at least get an honorable mention in my blog. I'm sorry I completely forgot about writing about how we were both afraid of this gross little thing that's like 10,000 times smaller than us, and how you put your boots and gloves on before attempting to find it, while I stood there with the flashlight keeping an eye on it, in case it came out, when it had gone behind our table and stuff.

There are you happy now, Dan?

We're freaks about Spiders (I just don't understand why they even exisit) and this one had us running around screaming like little girls and wondering where the heck it had dissapeared to. Until I told Dan that maybe it had already split passed us and went behind our bed or something and then I looked down into the bathroom passed our bed and wouldn't you know it, there it was!.......the little buggah.

I'm sorry, little children, but this story has a sad ending. I'm sure the little guy didn't suffer much after being drenched in RAID, as it lie there shriveling up into a little tiny ball of spider goo.

I won't go into the after story about the beasts Dan had to battle on our patio.....it gives me the willies just thinking about it.

I am ending this transmission.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews