Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Caroline Is Dying!

I’m sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but our Caroline is slowly (but surely) dying. For those of you about to shed tears, I know how hard this must be for you. I for one am thru with the shedding of tears for her. Although she’s given Dan and I so much in the last 8 years, it’s about her time to say goodbye.

We were hoping to run her into the ground and then get a replacement, but we were hoping later, not sooner and we didn’t know that she would be going so fast.

However it’s about time to say “so long” anyways. She hasn’t really treated us well in the last few months and just a week ago she failed us yet again and so we’ve given up on trying to rely on her. Well actually we tried taking her out on Sunday but she smelled like she was burning and so we decided to take her home and leave her there. We’re gonna take her to the “special hospital” on Thursday and that’s when we’ll know exactly how much life she has left in her. Although we can’t get her there ourselves so we have to get an “ambulance” for her. She’s just been costing us so much and that’s why we’d be glad to be rid of her. We just hope that it’s at least till September, when Dan gets his bonus.

In the meantime we’ll just wait to hear what the “doc” says. But we won’t be surprised if he said “you don’t have much time with her anymore”.

But it’s weird though. I want to get rid of her, but then I don’t, cause she’s my first and she’s been with me for so long. But I know eventually I’ll have to give her up to someone else (if they take her) or just pass her on to that big Auto heaven in the sky.

Oh yeah did I mention that I was talking about our car?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews