Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Suze The Makeover Queen

I love HAIRSTYLING! The following reason is the only reason why I still practice hairdressing:

So, this week I had the pleasure to create new styles for 2 people I know. The first one was my friend Heather, who said my five favorite words to me, “Susan you are so beautiful!”

Okay so that’s not what she said, but I do love hearing those words. No actually she said, “Do whatever; I trust you”. Those are my favorite words to hear when I’m about to cut someone’s hair. Well let’s just say the end result was a major HOTTIE hiding behind, frumpy “mom” hair. I also colored it and I just loved how it turned out.




I guess I did such a good job that her mother-in-law (whom I’ve been trying to convince that I should cut her hair, instead of going to some place like TRAGIC CUTS) was convinced that I might be able to tame her dense mane of hair. She’s had some bad cuts before and when I told her that I needed to razor cut her hair, she told me that it would never work in her hair. But I made a bet with her that I could do it and not make a mess of her hair like others have. So she took me on!

Well as you’ve probably guessed, it all turned out just like I thought; another amazing makeover. She was so surprised and absolutely ecstatic at the results of her new “slender” look; very updated and very now.




*Another pat on the back for Susan....I’m really not this prideful....but I guess if I just said that.....I am!...... Forget I said anything.....where’s the DELETE KEY.....(*searching).....oh well can’t find it!



Anyways I’m just sitting here waiting for the crew of YSA to come down to my house. It’s already midnight and I’m SO tired. That’s really the way to tell that I’m getting old. I used to stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning and still get up at 7:30 to go to work. I don’t know how I did it……….actually I remember now…….it was for the boys……..it was ALL about the boys! Man was I stOOpid!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews