Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Friday, May 26, 2006

1 More Sleep! YAY!!!

In case you didn't know, Dan comes home (FINALLY!) tomorrow after being in North Carolina for 3 months and from being apart from me for 2 months.

Yipee!!! WOO HOO!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

It's PARTY time!!!

Anyways today I went to IKEA with my Twinner and her Stinkys. (Sarah and Hannah & Ellie) Question: Can you be "in love" with a store? Cause I seriously have a major crush on IKEA. It's HOT!!!

Okay I've been away from my husband too long, if I'm starting to think that stores are Hot?

Of course I wanna buy, like, everything in the store, but I saw something there, that's like a half version of something we already have and I've been looking for something like it to go in our apartment and I totally wanna get it, so I'm gonna.

Also tonight I went over to Mark & Katy's to watch "Just Friends" with them, cause they hadn't seen it yet, and I swear I've rented that movie, like, 3 times in the last month and I've seen it 6 times and it gets funnier every time. If you haven't seen it yet, I HIGHLY recommend you rent it/buy it/order it on Demand.....do whatever it takes, but just watch it. I swear it's the funniest movie I've seen in a long time!

Okahbuh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews