Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Sunday, August 28, 2005

"RAGE" Champion Of The Year!

So my in-laws came yesterday, till today, for a visit. We pretty much hung out in the house playing games most of the day. We love to play games. There's a card game that Diana has that's called "Rage" and it's so much fun. I usually SUCK big time at it and it's rather embarrassing, however I have finally redeemed myself when I won my first game ever!

YAY ME!!!!!!

I was pretty darn pleased with myself when practically the whole game I was ahead of everyone in points. I was especially glad to have kicked my lovely husbands hiney in this game, because Dan wins at practially EVERY game we play......so it was SWEET revenge to have kicked his butt! It may have been only 5 points ahead of him.......but it was still AWESOME!!!!!

Ya anyways, today we decided to have breakfast for lunch, after church, and it was mighty delicious! I made WAFFLES! From scratch! I make a mean waffle. That's just one of the coolest words to say........WAFFLE.......it doesn't even sound like it belongs as a word it's like...........WAFFLE.........WAFFLE........how is your WAFFLE?....good thank you. It's just a cool word and I like to say it!

H'ennyways!

Today was my parentals anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & TOM!!!!

Um...........let's see.....what else..........LeManda come next weekend!!!! Yippee Skippee!!! We can officially have "husband/wife" races in the pool with TAki now. It's gonna be a great weekend. The weather better be nice or else.........well......or else.....I won't be happy! There! Do you hear that weather?! I won't be happy if you're not nice this coming weekend, so you better be nice or else I won't be.......happy with you ....no more....no siree Bob. Who is "Bob" anyways? And who the heck is "Pete"? when people say, "Oh for Pete's sake", who are they talking about? AHHH!!! Drives me nuts!!!

I know.......it explains a lot doesn't it.

WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE! WAFFLE!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews