Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Monday, July 25, 2005

Workin' Out

So today I made me very proud of myself. After a couple of months living in these beautiful apartments with sucha great clubhouse, Dan & I decided to FINALLY put to good use, the workout room.


Even though we both went to bed late, waiting up for David to arrive from the Tri-Cities, we promised ourselves that we would get up and go to the gym at 7:30 this morning and workout a bit before Dan had to go take an exam at BCC.

And...........WE DID IT!!!!

I couldn't believe myself! I actually got my butt outta bed and went! At 7:30 AM!!! It felt so good to be up that early and without really feeling all that tired. It was a beautiful morning!

I walked on the treadmill for about 30 minutes, while watching an episode of Saved By the Bell. I was super tired and sweaty but I made sure that I walked for a whole mile and I was able to do it in 30 min. Not bad for just begining I must say.

Anyways I hope to get up every morning and go there for at least 1/2 an hour each day whether it's in the morning or later, but we'll see what happens. For now I'm just feeling great and loving it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews