Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Stories By Finn

This is an excerpt from my Nicky's Sapce about her 8 year old son Finn, my nephew. This kid is absolutely the most hilarious, immaginitive kid ever!

Quote

stories by finn

THESE ARE A FEW STORIES THAT FINN WROTE IN HIS JOURNAL FROM SCHOOL. I THOUGHT THEY WERE HILLARIOUS AND JUST WANTED TO SHARE.....

SHORT STORIES BY FINN B. AGE 8

Monday 12,13,04

If I had a pet, I would like to have these things the best 10 parts. First, the dog would be smart. Second, the dog would be funny, Third, the dog would be happy. Fourth, the dog would be cool. Fifth, the dog would be radical. Sixth, the dog would be nice. Seventh, the dog would be clean. Eight, the dog would be fun. Ninth, the dog would be awesome. Tenth, the dog would be named spike.

Jan. 24-05

My hero is my mom because she looks after me. She is the best mom in the world! She makes me dinner.

Jan,05

If i could catch a dream it would be about me stopping the E.V.I.L. alien forces!!! And i can also tell you a really, really, long and boring story about how I started this dream.

Mon. Feb 21-05

If I could bring any 100 items to school it would be PIE!!!! We would have a pie fight!!!! The pie will have jurassic flavours.

NO DATE.

Once upon a time there were two cool kids, and their mean principal named well???? You don't wanna know. Lets just finish the story. The two kids got lost! But the B.O.S.S. was in control. Deja vu, we've done this before!!!!! Let's go to the next page................. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... It's the BOSS!!!!!!!!!

Wed. Mar, 30 05

What I did on Spring Break. .......NOTHING, sleeping, snoring, cleaning, breathing, sitting, standing, going to the bathroom, and eating.

Tittle....Life as underwear...... Hi, this is my first day being a new pair of underwear. I was sitting on a hook. Then someone picked me up and put me into a cart. Then brought me home. Then put me on. Then his mom said he has to wash me. Then he had to put me in the laundry. It was really fun, but it was soapy.

NO DATE.

The car I want to ride will be a Hover car with bazooka's on the top!!! It's black with flames on it!! It also has fire coming out of it when driving. When I go to space, I land on Mars.. Then I will look for Alien!!!!! Then I wil take them back to my space base. Then I will dissect the alien. First the brain. OHHHH that the end.

Last but not least... THE PEACE POEM

Peace smells like fresh baked chicken pot pie that just came out of the oven.

Peace sounds like the sound of fresh air.

Peace tastes like the fresh baked pizza that we bake sometimes.

Peace feels like the soft flowers.

Peace looks like the sun that warms my heart.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews