Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm A Witto Nervous...

So I go in for major surgery tomorrow............ well it's day surgery..............okay so it's just my tonsils, but it's a little scary. I've never had any type of surgery before and I'm a bit nervous. I know that I won't feel a thing and that I'll wake up remembering nothing, but that's a ittle weird, don't you think? I mean apparently for the whole time you're sleeping.....you don't even dream or nothing. Sounds like a temporary coma to me. And supposedly that's a normal procedure? GOSH! Like can we say Twilight Zone? I dunno know about this whole being put under thing.......it makes me feel like......un-natural. But whatever! Anything's better than getting throat infections more than twice a year!

I've stocked up on all sorts of Jell-O products (10 for $10, pretty good, eh?) and Dan's gonna stock up on my favorite Ice Cream flavors (Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter Chocolate, Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip and Oreo Ice Cream) and we've still got an aray of popsicle flavors from my last infection a month ago. Yup we're all set! In preparation for tomorrow I've eaten my favorite lunch this afternoon (Taco Del Mar Super Jumbo Burrito-with sour cream/guacamole/refried beans/rice/pork/cheese/lettuce/tomatoes ................Mmmmm Taco Del Mar) and Dan's goona take me out for a "last dinner" tonight after he gets off work. I know I'm melodramatic, being the "Drama Queen" that I am, but HEY! These are my tonsils we're talking about. Something that's a part of my body. Major surgical procedure here. They're gonna take their little knives and they're gonna cut my tonsils out of my throat and then sew me back up like it's normal! Well let me tell you something people......this is freakin' me out!

Excuse me while I go take some Valium.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews