Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 22 Of The Challenge~A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear Me,

You promised yourself you would be thinner and healthier by now. I'm dissapointed in you. You've let me down. However let's not dwell on the negative. I know you can do this and I know that now is the time.

I'm so glad that you've joined MyFitnessPal.com. I know it's something you signed up for months ago, but it's time to really start doing it. I know that with the support of that site and your friends, that you can really do this. I'm proud of all that you've acomplished in the last week to get to this point and I'll support you all the way.

You are a strong, beautiful, loving and caring person and not only are you surrounded with people who love you, but your Father in Heaven loves you; ultimately and unconditionally. Pray to Him for guidance every step of the way and you will be able to acheive anything you set your heart on. Most of all, I love you. Remember that always.

Love,
Me



I've been inspired by the show "Heavy". It's like "Biggest Loser", but there's no money to be won and no fame in winning the contest. Just one goal: shedding the pounds!

Well I'm on a weightloss journey and you're all going to be a part of it. I'm not doing it for the fame or to win a big cash prize at the end. I'm doing it for ME. I'm not going to huff and puff my way into shedding pounds quickly either. Slow and steady wins the race and I'm going to start by tweeking my diet and excersising more. Not a big change in lifestyle, but a big change for me mentally.

My first goal is to lose 30 lbs. I'm trying to make realistic goals instead of saying, "I need to lose 200 lbs"......that's just too big a number and I know I'll get discouraged. So that's why the first goal is 30. My next goal will be 40 lbs and the next 50 lbs, until the last leg which will be a whopping 75 lbs, for a total of 195 lbs!

With your support I know that it will be even easier. That's why I've added the tracker at the top of my blog. I've already lost 5 lbs since I weighed in last time! If you'd like to join me on my journey, let me know in a comment. Then sign up on MyFitnessPal.com and add me as your friend (search for "curlysuze")

Wish me luck!





4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome! I know you can do it! :-D

Shannon said...

You are a strong, beautiful woman with a will of iron! I believe in you Suze!!

Suze said...

Thanks guys!

Erekson's said...

you are amazing. I know you can do this. I've been trying to loose weight but I know how hard it is. I love your small goals that's awesome. Keep going!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews