Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Sunday, March 6, 2011

3rd Place A Cappella Festival 2011

We won!
Can you believe that we won something we didn't even know we were competing for?

That's just how awesome A Joy is! Are you jealous yet?

Anyways yesterday's festival was a total blast! I wish I had been there the whole day to see the rest of the acts I missed in the morning.

After having an unofficial warm-up/run through at one of our chorus member's house, we got to the festival in time to see The Baudboys perform. Man are they an awesome group of guys. They were the favs of the day. They have this bass, (Paul Eng), that has one of the yummiest voices and his range is absolutely amazing! He was my favorite. I didn't take any video, but click here for a different video of my favorite song that they did yesterday, with Paul soloing.

At the end of the festival we had the honor of listening to a cappella legends, The Coats. Now I must admitt I've never heard them before, but after yesterday I was glad to be in their presence. Even with the crappy sound system 3rd Place Commons had and with the horrible sound that resonated through the back of the food court where I was sitting with ma peeps, they still stole the stage with their awesomeness, (their tenor is AMA-ZA-ZING!). I've decided I want to be just like them when I grow up. Again I don't have any video of my own, but here's one I found on YouTube.

After a day of a cappella singing what better thing to do after, than sing sum'more! I can officially say that I've had a night of "Tag Singing"......and it's TOTALLY ADDICTING! It's like a drug!

Anyways I have 25 more days till I head off to our Regional Competition. I can't wait! It's going to be blast!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews