Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, May 4, 2006

Auntie Suze.....The DIVA!



Um, in case you didn't know......I'm a Diva. Well according to my neice Hannah I am. She was watching a program about fashion and style and Diva's or something like that, with her friend Hilary and her mom, and she says to her friend, "My Auntie Susan is a Diva"

I'm not even sure if I got it right or not, you'll have to ask Nicky or maybe she'll post a response, but that's what she said.

*I talked to Nicky about it and I corrected it. Also she reminded me that one night when they were watching American Idol, Hannah looked her and said, "Auntie Susan can sing WAY betto than that gol" (she's got a bit of a speech impediment)

Why do my greatest fans have to always be little kids? I swear, Finn, Hannah, Madeleine, Amaya and Makayla worship the ground I walk on.......Stupid Lemons!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews