Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Writing A Letter To Santa

My girls are drawing pictures and Desiree just came down to show me the letter she wrote to Santa. Here's how our conversation went....

D: This is a letter for Santa.

Me: Sweetie it's not Christmas. I know it's snowing outside, but it's not Christmas.

D: I know, but we have to put it in the mail.

Me: (*try to think of something to say)
Santa doesn't take letters right now........he's on vacation.

D: ......I know that


It's one of those, "had to be there", moments, but I thought it was funny enough to share.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Cheri said...

It's adorable - always write that stuff down - it's priceless and always share too because it's precious to read =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews