Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Random Things I Am Thankful For

There will be no explinations, however strange these things may be that I'm thankful for. Simply a small list of the things I'm grateful to have in my life:

My husband

My children

The FULLNESS of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

The Atonement of Jesus Christ

Prayer

Partaking of the Sacrament

The restoration of the Priesthood

Scriptures

Temples

Eternal marriage

Having the girls sealed to us for eternity

Infertility

Adoption

Birth Moms

My parents (Mom & Step-dad)

My Dad and Step-mom

ALL of my siblings (be they blood or step)

My husbands parents

My husbands siblings and their families

24 nieces and nephews (& one more on the way)

Grandmas & Grandpas

Aunts & Uncles

ALL of my friends, past & present

My leg injury sustained earlier this year

Service

My daily headache

My Diabetes diagnosis

Technology

Email

Microsoft

Dan's job

Being a Hairstylist

My clients

Pay checks

Budgets

My Mom & Dad's immigration to Canada

My immigration to the US

Thriftiness

GREAT Health Insurance

Netflix

Coupons

Sales

Computers

Online Shopping

Public Libraries

The Relief Society

Church callings

Stake Choir

CPAP's

Reliable Cars

Neighbors

Visiting Teachers

Home Teachers

Priesthood blessings

Cameras

Telephones

K-7 Number

Sushi

Subway's $5 Footlongs

Friend's Blogs

Blogs in general

Getting off Facebook

House Cleaners

Home schooling

Craigslist

FREE STUFF

Garage sales

"The Village"

Jamba Juice

Lindor Chocolate

Whirpool Cabrio Washer/Dryer

Food storage

Blue Fire Mongolian

WinCo

Poison Control

Duvall Fire Department

Melaleuca Products

Lip Balm!

Renew Hand Lotion

Games

Fire extinguishers

Speech Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Ballerina School

Children wiping their own butts

YouTube

Wound Clinics

Leapsters

Crokpots

Music

Singing

Laughter

Sheets of Egyptian Cotton (na na na na na na na na)

Firearms

Babysitters

Freecycle

Sisters of Duvall/Sisters That Rock Big

Talent Shows

Early to bed.....early to rise

TV

DVD players

Hair elastics

Rain

Vegetable gardens

Paint

Day Spas

Doctors (MD's & ND's)

Drive-up Banking

Yankee Candles

Personal Injury Lawyers

Adoption Lawyers

Shirley-our Real Estate agent

Big Rock Ward

Toasty Warms

Good Books

Showers

Kids who put themselves to sleep

Kids who dress themselves & brush their own hair

MY NEW HOUSE!!!


4 comments:

Tricia said...

great list!

Apparently we need to talk....diabetes?
a new house? Wow I'm in the dark!

you have so much to be thankful for.... Thanks for reminding me to be thankful for my trials too ;)

Sarah said...

I have so many questions for you! Hope to see you at Stake Choir on Sunday. :-D

Lisa said...

That's great. You have so many things to be thankful for. :)

Sean said...

This is a great post thankks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews