Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who Wants A Nummy Treat?.....For Free?

One of the blogs I stalk follow is called Gourmet Mom On The Go. She has nummy treat & food ideas and I love to pretend dream fantasize I could be just like her. But do I ever do anything about it? Of course not. But it doesn't stop me from following. Well her recent post is a giveaway of Toffee from the company English Toffee Anytime. Just follow the link and you can enter to win yourself. I'm feeling lucky lately and I want me some TOFFEE! Wish me luck and good luck yourself!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I definitely can't follow that blog. It made me way too hungry! and I think I gained a few pounds just by looking at the toffee.

Custom Sheds Fort Smith said...

Nice postt thanks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews