Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm Baaaaaack


I'm alive - and the world shines for me today
I'm alive - suddenly I am here today
Seems like forever (and a day), thought I could never (feel this way)
Is this really me? I'm alive, I'm alive

I'm alive - and the dawn breaks across the sky
I'm alive - and the sun rises up so high
Lost in another world (far away), never another word (till today)
But what can I say? I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive


Okay so I've been gone a while. But as this song says.....I'm alive. But all of those who judge and say, "Susan you suck at keeping up your blog!" -to that I say: "Can you really blame me?"

I mean, for those of you who don't know....aside from my every day headache (that I still have by the way....since Dec. 4th), on January 9th, after visiting my Neurologist I severely sprained my ankle and have been in a cast since then. I have about 3 more weeks to go for it to completely heal. Now isn't that fun boys and girls? Can you see why I haven't kept up this blogging thing?

That's what I thought.

Well I have not much else to write tonight. It's kinda late. But I will fill you in on more another time. Maybe in another few months. In the meantime, enjoy some lovely photos of my poor foot.



Oh ya and I chopped all my hair off.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews