Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 28 Of The Challenge~Your favorite music

Like I've said before, my tastes in music is eclectic, but if I have to narrow it down to a favorite it's an easy job, cause I will pick uplifting music over anything the world has to offer.

A couple of years ago.....okay it was more like 10 (woozers), I made a mixed CD of all this churchy type music and I called it "Sunday Soothers". It was mostly made up of songs from EFY and other songs like that.

Since then the LDS Contemporary music genre has blossomed and you can find a lot more tasteful music by more and more artists. I'm so glad that industry has grown since I was a youth. Now my collection has grown to hundreds of songs, instead of the mere handful that I had before.

I still dream about being a part of that industry....who knows, maybe I'll be on an EFY CD someday. Until then I'll keep singing in various sacrament meetings and whatever else may come my way.

Someday though.....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews