Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 8 Of The Challenge~A song to match your mood

Sorry it's been a few days and I forgot to post



Well at least the first line of this song is true...

I was stressing too much about the Ward Choir (I'm the director) singing in Ward Conference today (cause they had 3 practices to learn a song and not an easy one I might add) and I kept waking up at night after every nightmare.

But it all went more than awesomely and I had no reason to stress at all. My ward choir rocks! They work so hard (even coming to my house on a Saturday morning for an extra practice AND early Sunday before 9 am church for practice again) and I couldn't be more proud of them. The song brought the spirit and they sounded great!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews