Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 17 Of The Challenge~A photo of you and your family

I'm going to break the rules on this one, cause of privacy issues and the fact that we don't actually have a complete family photo (pathetic, ain't it?) so I'm going to change this one to be a photo of my brother's and I when we were younger.

This is me with my brother Nelson & Steven, (at Nelson's wedding).



I know what you're thinking.......

......we look NOTHING like Nelson!

Yup, you're right. As much as we used to tease Steven that he was adopted (cause when we were all younger Steven looked nothing like us), Nelson ends up taking the prize for being the least likely to look like your siblings.

But I love them both. Not just because I have to, but because I just do.


1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Haha! You're right! You guys do look very different!

But its still a great photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews