Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 1 Of The Challenge~A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

This day was pretty crappy, compared to other days. I've been feeling really "off" lately and today was no exception. I'm not sick like the rest of my family, but I'm always tired. I had a physical therapy appointment this morning and driving there and back I could've fallen asleep, that is if I wasn't driving! Pretty much this day has been a "dragging" one. Sorry I can't report anything more exciting.





Here's a picture of me, that I just took.

Undone & unedited. Yay.


1 comment:

The Keenan Family said...

I think it's a great picture of you! I'm glad you are doing the challenge. I am stumped for day three. My perfect date would be anything without the kiddos but that is kind of boring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews