Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Joy's Newest Addition!


I'm officially the newest member of A Cappella Joy (aka: A Joy)! I couldn't be more pleased.

I had my audition last night and passed with flying colors.
It feels so good to be singing again and especially with this group of AWESOME women.

By the way I sing Baritone. It's SO different than what I'm used to, (cause I'm used to singing the melody or the Soprano line) but it truly is the best part of the chorus and also the most challenging (I think).

Anyways I just had to spread the news, cause I simply can't contain my excitement. I seriously cannot wait till our next rehearsal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go kid. Let us know when you are performing and we will come see you. Hope you guys are doing well.

T

Erekson's said...

that's awesome, congrats! I'll have to look them up or something, maybe you could add a little spice girl in there just for fun!

Suze said...

LOL! Speaking of which.....I've been doing a lot of cleaning out and organizing here and yesterday I found the video of our "Lowered Expectations" videos that also had us doing the Spice Girls on it. OMIGOSH I nearly wet my pants I was laughing so hard! Especially of April doing her "Betty Dreamboat"!

Amanda said...

Jealous! I was in an a cappella women's choir but had to quit because I was too busy. Sing lots for me! I miss it!

Suze said...

Cool Amanda! I'll sing tons for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews