Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Friday, February 19, 2010

Outsourced ~ Review

Okay so today I watched a movie that I've been wanting to watch for a while. It's called "Outsourced".

It's about a guy who finds out his job and his part of the company is being outsourced to India. So he has to go to India to train his new replacement, who's managing the call center in a little town outside of Bombay.

This story moves at a good pace and there's never a dull moment. The comedy is brilliant. I had a few "laugh out loud" moments. I loved seeing Indian culture through the eyes of an ignorant American. But I also loved seeing the Indian's understanding of American culture and all of it's craziness. All in all, this was a great movie.

****Mini Spoiler Alert!****

If you don't want to know anything about this movie, then don't read on....

The only part I didn't enjoy much was the "romance" between Todd, the main character, and Asha, one of the call center workers. I loved it and I hated it. I hated it leaving you hanging in the end. I'm the kind of person that likes to see "and they lived happily ever after", and I really hate it when movies leave you wondering about the future for the romantic couple. So that's why I hated it.

****Mini Spoiler Over****

You can safely read now....

But overall I gave it a rating of 4 1/2 out of 5. It was a funny and intriguing film that I think anyone would enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews