Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dude! I Just Met Wil Smith!

Well that's what this post would be about if Dan had gone to work yesterday....

Dan had the day off yesterday, due to his office being relocated to another building. Well this morning the GM of Microsoft's 343 Industries (where Dan works), sent an email saying that yesterday, while everyone else was off, Wil Smith was getting a tour of the studio.

Yup, you read that correctly. Dan missed seeing WIL SMITH.

I couldn't be more dissapointed in him.

I told him that this was definitely blog worthy, but I knew he wasn't gonna say anything about it, so I did instead.

1 comment:

tonksfam said...

That's probably a good thing, considering his track record. I mean, he has told you about when he "met" two Apostles, right? If he can manage to get in a situation like that, I can only imagine what he would have been doing/looked like when meeting Wil Smith ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews