Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Looking For Something?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

13 Gallons Of Paint, 5 Rooms, 1 Entire House, Two Weeks Vacation and a Partridge In A Pear Tree

It's like it's already Christmas. I have a new house. I bought gallons of paint last night and their ready to be spread across walls that are so ugly I could barf (okay so that's a little exagerration) and I woke up at 4 am, cause I can't sleep from all the excitement.

Stay tuned for A LOT of before and afters!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas :)

Jen G. said...

Yaay! I love painting! ^_^ Good luck, it's a lot of work, but soooo worth it! :D

Anonymous said...

you have a good blog. can't wait to see the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews